Woodland Warriors Headquarters
Woodland Warriors Headquarters
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Woodland Warrior Teams
 RatPack
 What's your status brothers of terror?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

German
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - October 22 2006 :  12:00:23  Show Profile Send German a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We really missed you all during Bill's July game and even more at the Battle of the Bulge. Lawn Gnome was really calm, cocky and confident without my friend Dragon around. Felt really weird after being used to see him paranoid 24/7. We've renamed the team to 'Knights of dis'order' around August but we like this one propably more than our first (Section8). When one of you guys reads this post something on our forum or shoot me a mail under ben.simmons@whiteman.af.mil
Dragon nothing dirty dough I'll get in trouble. Tell Troll we miss him and we are proud of the things he does for our Veterans and servicemen. Later brothers

J.A.G

81 Posts

Posted - November 08 2006 :  10:34:56  Show Profile  Visit J.A.G's Homepage Send J.A.G a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Where's the RatPak

section 8
MROW with a little bit of paint
The Joker's Perfection and insanity
Go to Top of Page

Mokaphyyr

70 Posts

Posted - April 26 2008 :  15:21:43  Show Profile  Visit Mokaphyyr's Homepage  Send Mokaphyyr an AOL message Send Mokaphyyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yeah, where are you peoples

Section 8
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Mokaphyyr

70 Posts

Posted - March 30 2010 :  12:39:09  Show Profile  Visit Mokaphyyr's Homepage  Send Mokaphyyr an AOL message Send Mokaphyyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
peoples?
Go to Top of Page
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Woodland Warriors Headquarters © Copyright 2006 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2