Woodland Warriors Headquarters
Woodland Warriors Headquarters
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Woodland Warrior Teams
 Down Town Brown
 DVD Feedback
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

DTOWN Jason
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - July 18 2006 :  13:35:23  Show Profile  Visit DTOWN Jason's Homepage Send DTOWN Jason a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We need any feedback possible on things like DVD Player compatability,
Audio Levels, Labels, Ect... And If any problems occur with your disks
please write here or contact us dtownbrown@hotmail.com so that we can resolve these issues early.

skud
Starting Member

40 Posts

Posted - July 20 2006 :  12:05:08  Show Profile Send skud a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i got my Enemy in the Ranks DVD in the mail this morning. i think you guys did a great job. lots of action to enjoy. great work guys.

skud

Proud Woodland Warrior
Proud member of Team Green Devils
Go to Top of Page

bill bailey
Administrator

993 Posts

Posted - July 24 2006 :  09:22:20  Show Profile  Visit bill bailey's Homepage Send bill bailey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
got to see some of it at pizza hut. enjoyed it greatly. awesome work guys and gals. sad to say it did not make it back to my place in niangua. as i left the parking lot in springfield i accidently left it and my checkbook on the top of my car.

crazy as it sounds my checkbook was still on the back of my car when i reached my house? the way i drive? its a miracle.

now i wait for another video and its killing me. we did not get to watch all of it. i really liked the way you guys put team names on there.

thanks for all your hard work. what size computer do you guys have? we may be able to help with getting you guys more computer stuff. please let me know

general wilhelm bailey
WOODLAND WARRIOR
oberst general at dday
tank and bazooka guru.
ummmm. thats it for now.
Go to Top of Page

PinDrop

185 Posts

Posted - January 06 2008 :  22:57:44  Show Profile  Visit PinDrop's Homepage Send PinDrop a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Uh, I have 5 computers and tons of computer stuff that I could "let-go" Nothing to fancy but it all works. A few monitors, a few hard disks "40 gb" blah, blah, blah. I get it from CMSU when they get rid of old stuff...for free "more or less"

PinDrop
Death Hand Legion
Scenario Team
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

tucky
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - January 16 2008 :  16:52:27  Show Profile Send tucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
no to bother you but when are the Pirates Plunder '07 DVDs going to be done?

Who needs a gun, i got a plastic pirate sword.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Woodland Warriors Headquarters © Copyright 2006 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2