Woodland Warriors Headquarters
Woodland Warriors Headquarters
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Woodland Warrior Teams
 Kansas Korsairs
 Uncle Ricks Bastard Pirate Children
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

Brophog

356 Posts

Posted - July 10 2006 :  17:51:53  Show Profile  Send Brophog a Yahoo! Message Send Brophog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Definitely a good idea for a new name. I say we make it permanent.

Mustang88

87 Posts

Posted - July 10 2006 :  21:13:44  Show Profile  Visit Mustang88's Homepage Send Mustang88 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i agree

Mustang
Team Wetworkz
You must be logged in to see this link.
SPQR
Go to Top of Page

Joe Pullen

178 Posts

Posted - July 10 2006 :  21:30:14  Show Profile Send Joe Pullen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aye, but we gots to clear it with Uncle Rick, and probably Auntie Maniac too.
Go to Top of Page

JuliusTank

71 Posts

Posted - July 20 2006 :  21:04:50  Show Profile Send JuliusTank a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awwww - flattery will get you everywhere...

OK, maybe not EVERYwhere, but certainly a turn in the turret...

Arrrgh, it's Auntie Maniac here. Uncle Rick says to say he's honored to have you for his bastard pirate children. And I hope it means you're my bastard pirate children too, unless Uncle Rick was puttin his sabre where it ought not have been...

We miss you guys! But Uncle Rick's too good at his new teaching job. They've given him a new teaching job within the new teaching job: developing a new program. Teachin 'bout trucks ... uh, I mean pirate ships.

He has diabolical plans for his new Julius ship, but limited time for carrying them out right now or for road trips ... I mean for us to set sail for foreign ports. Like Missouri.

But when he can, he takes his pump musket out to the local field ... he gets all twitchy if he goes too long without makin some skulls.

Go to Top of Page

ozzy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - March 08 2007 :  09:53:31  Show Profile Send ozzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Whats up with you guys? Will you be setting sail for Panzer this year? Bring some skulls and have a good time.

Dont fear the pain,only the taste of the paint.

Ozzy.

guerilla mafia
Go to Top of Page

Joe Pullen

178 Posts

Posted - March 08 2007 :  21:17:14  Show Profile Send Joe Pullen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aye looks like a small handfull of us will be at Panzer. Maybe 5 or 6, but that is probably the most we can have together after the infamous "Empty Grog Bottle Massacre" two years ago.
Go to Top of Page

ozzy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - March 09 2007 :  11:34:01  Show Profile Send ozzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, 5 or 6 adds up pretty quick when you get enough teams together.
I think we are comming with 10 or 11 of our guys.What side will you be playing for Germans or Allied? We are playing Allied.

Ozzy.

guerilla mafia
Go to Top of Page

Brophog

356 Posts

Posted - March 09 2007 :  17:36:39  Show Profile  Send Brophog a Yahoo! Message Send Brophog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Pirates are too uncivilized for the allied ranks.

Joe Pullen

178 Posts

Posted - March 09 2007 :  21:22:58  Show Profile Send Joe Pullen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Brophog. I'll take that as the greatest of comments. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go dump in my neighbors window well.
Go to Top of Page

ozzy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - March 21 2007 :  21:50:32  Show Profile Send ozzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Brophog, find me before the shooting starts and I'll give you a rag to wipe my paint off your mask after the shooting starts.

Ozzy.

guerilla mafia
Go to Top of Page

Brophog

356 Posts

Posted - March 29 2007 :  09:48:56  Show Profile  Send Brophog a Yahoo! Message Send Brophog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I carry my own rag.....it's attached to your mom.

DROPZONE
Average Member

541 Posts

Posted - March 29 2007 :  15:53:50  Show Profile  Visit DROPZONE's Homepage  Send DROPZONE an AOL message Send DROPZONE a Private Message  Reply with Quote

ROFLMAO !!!!!!

I'm allergic to dieing, you think not?
You got big balls?
We`ll see how large they are, when the shooting starts.

Go to Top of Page

Joe Pullen

178 Posts

Posted - April 12 2007 :  21:00:18  Show Profile Send Joe Pullen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, that's almost too uncivilized for my thread. But, I'll allow it just this once.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Woodland Warriors Headquarters © Copyright 2006 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2