Woodland Warriors Headquarters
Woodland Warriors Headquarters
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Off Field Antics
 Movies @ games
 Movie ideas
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Sully

81 Posts

Posted - July 14 2005 :  14:09:05  Show Profile  Send Sully an AOL message Send Sully a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Army of Darkness
Chapelle Show (both seasons)

more when I can think of them.

skunkboy
Administrator

1054 Posts

Posted - July 14 2005 :  16:27:15  Show Profile  Send skunkboy an AOL message  Click to see skunkboy's MSN Messenger address  Send skunkboy a Yahoo! Message Send skunkboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just as a heads up.. We've already determined that Team America is too ADULT for the big screen

SKUNKBOY
kill, kill, kill.. isn't there time for some cheetos?
Go to Top of Page

Boogieman
Starting Member

48 Posts

Posted - July 16 2005 :  14:11:02  Show Profile  Visit Boogieman's Homepage Send Boogieman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I say bring a movie about whatever game we happen to be playing if there is one.

Team Acid Rain
Team Sapper & Leader
Go to Top of Page

Watson
Starting Member

47 Posts

Posted - July 18 2005 :  12:58:39  Show Profile  Send Watson a Yahoo! Message Send Watson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Band Of Brothers. Havent even finished it, but it was good the part I saw

Proud member Of Woodland Warriors
Proud Member of team Feared Justice.
Go to Top of Page

Jake Pullen

150 Posts

Posted - July 19 2005 :  21:02:46  Show Profile Send Jake Pullen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Boondock Saints
Beavis and Butthead - I have 30+ episodes on disc
Kelly's Heroes
Usual Suspects
Go to Top of Page

AcidRain- G Man

284 Posts

Posted - July 21 2005 :  18:23:26  Show Profile  Visit AcidRain- G Man's Homepage Send AcidRain- G Man a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Full Metal Jacket

Team Acid Rain
Go to Top of Page

Sully-sr
Starting Member

28 Posts

Posted - July 25 2005 :  21:19:14  Show Profile Send Sully-sr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Has anybody ever heard of a flick called "Band of the Hand"? It was made by the same folks who gave us Miami Vice.
Go to Top of Page

Jake Pullen

150 Posts

Posted - July 26 2005 :  17:54:48  Show Profile Send Jake Pullen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Band of the Hand... good flick for a game.
Predator movies
Gremlins 1 & 2
Anything with pirates
Go to Top of Page

PinDrop

185 Posts

Posted - August 06 2005 :  04:47:09  Show Profile  Visit PinDrop's Homepage Send PinDrop a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Will there be a movie at Battle Of The Bulge? I have never seen one there?

The "Ghillie Kid"
Go to Top of Page

duckman
Administrator

615 Posts

Posted - August 06 2005 :  09:43:17  Show Profile  Visit duckman's Homepage  Send duckman a Yahoo! Message Send duckman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As of now there will be a movie for the Bulge should be one both friday and saturday nights.

The Guard Duck Rules THe Block
Go to Top of Page

BIGDUKE6

56 Posts

Posted - August 09 2005 :  10:21:27  Show Profile  Visit BIGDUKE6's Homepage Send BIGDUKE6 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skunkboy

Just as a heads up.. We've already determined that Team America is too ADULT for the big screen

SKUNKBOY
kill, kill, kill.. isn't there time for some cheetos?

AWWW I havent seen this one yet

BIG DUKE 6
24TH GRENADIERS
HUMBLE SERVANT OF THE FATHERLAND
Go to Top of Page

PinDrop

185 Posts

Posted - September 02 2005 :  18:47:37  Show Profile  Visit PinDrop's Homepage Send PinDrop a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How about....band of brothers "already suggested" or another film the is BOTB "Battle Of The Bulge" like The Predator or Rambo...those are ww2 right But I serously think that the Band Of Brothers would be a learning experiance for those who will be playing it will show the true terror and how we have it good to get hit with a pellet instead of a peice of lead, it will also show what the tanks looked like and what it was really like (COLDEST WINTER IN RECORDED HISTORY)

The "Ghillie Kid"
Death Hand Legion
Scenario Sniper Team
You must be logged in to see this link.

Edited by - PinDrop on September 02 2005 18:50:13
Go to Top of Page

James A.

80 Posts

Posted - September 04 2005 :  11:36:06  Show Profile  Visit James A.'s Homepage Send James A. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I second Full Metal Jacket. (What is your major malfunction)

If not that then maybe The Bourne Supremacy.

Go to Top of Page

J.A.G

81 Posts

Posted - September 12 2005 :  12:01:09  Show Profile  Visit J.A.G's Homepage Send J.A.G a Private Message  Reply with Quote
top gun

section 8
Go to Top of Page

Jake Pullen

150 Posts

Posted - September 12 2005 :  12:05:53  Show Profile Send Jake Pullen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Barney
Veggie Tales
Best of Mister Rogers
Follow That Bird
Go to Top of Page

mighty443rd

71 Posts

Posted - September 12 2005 :  14:09:01  Show Profile Send mighty443rd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Debbie does da%LL^$& ,,,,,,WOOOOO! i just about screwwed up, I mean Band of brothers is awesome...

Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Woodland Warriors Headquarters © Copyright 2006 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2