Woodland Warriors Headquarters
Woodland Warriors Headquarters
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Woodland Warrior Teams
 Booz Hounds
 ok dday
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Titan
Starting Member

47 Posts

Posted - December 31 2007 :  15:12:49  Show Profile Send Titan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Banjo
Did you get your dday postcard yet? Man I cant wait! Im beginning to think that I'm a certified paintball junkie. I got to the point that I had to shoot something, so I tried out my new stock and did some target practice on some squirrels in the back yard. You should of seen 'em scatter when I went full auto on their asses.

Titan...out

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow"
John Wayne

Hellhound
Average Member

529 Posts

Posted - December 31 2007 :  19:42:28  Show Profile  Send Hellhound a Yahoo! Message Send Hellhound a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Titan email me contact info for you guys and we can see about getting a few games together when it warms a little...lol

Pretty...What do we blow up first?
Proud Green Devil
Proud member of the woodland warriors
Go to Top of Page

Banjo
Starting Member

47 Posts

Posted - January 01 2008 :  18:26:55  Show Profile Send Banjo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

What up mighty squirrel slayer! Happy New Year everyone! Yea everyone has recieved there post card its pretty sweet. I dont know if I can wait six months! Does your new stock work good?

Banjo...out

"Medic!!!"
-Banjo-
Battle for Berlin 07'
Go to Top of Page

Titan
Starting Member

47 Posts

Posted - May 08 2008 :  13:38:42  Show Profile Send Titan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys
About three weeks to go and I can't wait!
I'm going to be pretty busy between now and then but it sure would be nice to get a little practice in before we go.

Titan....out

John Wayne
Go to Top of Page

Banjo
Starting Member

47 Posts

Posted - May 08 2008 :  13:58:23  Show Profile Send Banjo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hear that Big T! Im busy myself... I have my boys and mine B-days comin up, a mini vacation and Memorial Day weekend (one long hangover)...but hopefully we can squeze in a open play or some practice at Pappys. Let me know what dates could possibly work 4u. Also Ive been doin a little research on what the 914th could be facing on D-DAY. Looks like we'll be surounded by the 1st ID, 238th Engineers, and 82nd Airborne. We also might fight the 1st Rangers and Free French...wee wee I surrender! We are defnitley engaging the FF at La Fiere bridge. Sounds like fun!

"Medic!!!"
-Banjo-
Battle for Berlin 07'
Go to Top of Page

Titan
Starting Member

47 Posts

Posted - May 08 2008 :  15:28:09  Show Profile Send Titan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Banjo

I'm leaving for San Diego the last week of May, then I'll be back for three days before we leave for dday. Is everybody still wanting to leave Wed. night?

John Wayne
Go to Top of Page

Banjo
Starting Member

47 Posts

Posted - May 08 2008 :  19:28:21  Show Profile Send Banjo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahh yes San Diego...founded in 1808 by the Germans...It means Whales Va@#$%...oh sorry anyway, have fun soakn up the sun maybe we'll practice without you and become an elite paintball unit while ur hangn ten. Can you tell my vacation has started? Not sure if everyone wants to leave WED or THU...when can u leave?

Banjo..out

"Medic!!!"
-Banjo-
Battle for Berlin 07'
Go to Top of Page

Hellhound
Average Member

529 Posts

Posted - May 25 2008 :  10:49:09  Show Profile  Send Hellhound a Yahoo! Message Send Hellhound a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Banjo and Titan when are you guys heading out for DDAY? I think I'm leaving thurs. morning so if you want to caravan let me know

Pretty...What do we blow up first?
Proud Green Devil
Proud member of the woodland warriors
[url=http://www.teamgreendevils.org][/url]
Go to Top of Page

Banjo
Starting Member

47 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  21:40:14  Show Profile Send Banjo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hellhound, as of right now we have 5 of us leaving WED night and 3 more stragglers on THU night. We'll let you know if things change.

"Medic!!!"
-Banjo-
Battle for Berlin 07'
Go to Top of Page

Titan
Starting Member

47 Posts

Posted - May 31 2008 :  21:18:31  Show Profile Send Titan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hola Amigos!

I have victoriously returned from 7 days of hard drinking at sea, 1 fuzzy day at Cabo, and I'm vaguely aware of watching the run up to the Baja 500 at Ensenada.(Alot of very cool off-road cars and alot of barely clothed hot women)

But, God help me, I still couldn't help but to keep thinking about dday all week long.

John Wayne
Go to Top of Page

Banjo
Starting Member

47 Posts

Posted - June 01 2008 :  11:10:07  Show Profile Send Banjo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I competley understand.

"Medic!!!"
-Banjo-
Battle for Berlin 07'
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Woodland Warriors Headquarters © Copyright 2006 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2