Woodland Warriors Headquarters
Woodland Warriors Headquarters
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Woodland Warrior Teams
 Blue Maxine
 Blue Maxine tank pictures
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Hammer
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - February 13 2007 :  19:28:49  Show Profile  Visit Hammer's Homepage Send Hammer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
By popular demand....

Our website now has the latest photos of our tank.

We still have some final improvements to do but its ready to be seen.

The page with all the photos may load slow be patient...good things come to those who wait.

click here for photos You must be logged in to see this link.

Edited by - Hammer on February 14 2007 06:58:15

ozzy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - March 08 2007 :  10:13:29  Show Profile Send ozzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is one sharp looking tank. Can't wait to see Blue Maxine at Panzer. She is going to look even better with Allied anti-tank paint all over her. Hope to meet all of you at Panzer.

Dont fear the pain,only the taste of the paint.

Ozzy.

guerilla mafia
Go to Top of Page

Krazybill

368 Posts

Posted - March 09 2007 :  05:16:09  Show Profile  Visit Krazybill's Homepage Send Krazybill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
not to be a stick in the mud, but how does the driver get a 360 degree view of the playing field? i thought that was a rule for tanks, or maybe im just pulling a splinter out of my eye, hep me see the light!!

He who laughs last.....
thinks slowest

Das Schlittenhammer
Damned proud member of the Woodland Warriors
member of the NRIPA
Amateur re-baller
You must be logged in to see this link.
You must be logged in to see this link.]View My Special Ops Brigade Page
[URL=http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade/member_view.asp?id=90171][/URL]
Go to Top of Page

ozzy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - March 09 2007 :  11:14:31  Show Profile Send ozzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Question, What are the tracks made of and will they stay fastened to the tank after a few rounds on the Panzer field? Also is there enough clearance,as you know those tank roads are pretty wicked.
Even yet she looks good. You guys did a great job with this one.
Maybe not a proper question, but would you be willing to share the cost of Blue Maxine

Dont fear the pain,only the taste of the paint.

Ozzy.

guerilla mafia
Go to Top of Page

Smakman

294 Posts

Posted - March 09 2007 :  12:51:21  Show Profile  Visit Smakman's Homepage Send Smakman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Krazybill

not to be a stick in the mud, but how does the driver get a 360 degree view of the playing field? i thought that was a rule for tanks, or maybe im just pulling a splinter out of my eye, hep me see the light!

I believe that means all ways of viewing...mirrors, passengers included. Otherwise, I don't see how it's possible even if the drivers head is sticking out of the top.....unless you have an owl neck. I have the same rule (from the general tank rules), but, in any case, a safe player is going to be a safe player, whether he is driving a PAV or pounding the paths. You have nothing to worry about!

Safety, honesty, fun.......in that order!SMAK ZONE PAINTBALL, Home of The Spring Fling, Operation: Eminent Storm, The Fire Fall Objective, and The Christmas Clash

Edited by - Smakman on March 09 2007 12:54:12
Go to Top of Page

Hammer
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - May 14 2007 :  22:41:53  Show Profile  Visit Hammer's Homepage Send Hammer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry missed these posts earlier...I know I should be watching our own forum...so shoot me..or at least try.

Most of you who asked about our vision for the driver have probably already seen we have full vision if you saw inside our tank at panzer or Monte.

Rest assured our driver has full vision. Bill wouldnt let us play if it wasnt safe and we wouldnt drive it if we thought it wasnt safe even if Bill did. We designed it to not let you see in from the outside but let you see out. Much like the rear window tinting on trucks that is one way vision.

Catch us at an event if you havent already and we will show you the inside of the tank.

Go to Top of Page

Hellhound
Average Member

529 Posts

Posted - May 27 2007 :  19:07:57  Show Profile  Send Hellhound a Yahoo! Message Send Hellhound a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks fellas for the captain and coke at Monte will you guys be attending Bulge or Berlin? Bulge is in Holden Berlin is in the Stl area

Pretty...What do we blow up first?
Pacing the banks of the river styx
Go to Top of Page

Pigpen

405 Posts

Posted - May 30 2007 :  06:35:02  Show Profile Send Pigpen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Save your gas to the Bulge game. That field is a DEATH TRAP for our armor!

Pigpen
out

Proud Member of Team Green Devils Paintball You must be logged in to see this link.

Proud member of the Woodland Warriors

Proud member of the NRIPA

Playing paintball since 1984.

Go to Top of Page

Hellhound
Average Member

529 Posts

Posted - June 07 2007 :  19:37:28  Show Profile  Send Hellhound a Yahoo! Message Send Hellhound a Private Message  Reply with Quote
True Pigpen I was going to tell them to be foot soldiers like the rest of us

Pacing the banks of the river styx
Go to Top of Page

Hellhound
Average Member

529 Posts

Posted - October 14 2007 :  12:44:00  Show Profile  Send Hellhound a Yahoo! Message Send Hellhound a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your link no worky no mo Hammer

Proud Green Devil
Proud member of the woodland warriors
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Woodland Warriors Headquarters © Copyright 2006 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2